Mobility 4 BULGARIA
on May 12th, 13th and 14th May 2014.
MAIN PROJECT ACTIVITIES TO BE DONE AT ROERICH SCHOOL MEETING:
FOCUS: SPORTS COMPETITION
Please, read and do the activities suggested on this link here below:
o The proposed sports to be practised are:
o Teams will be made for each sport. Each one will have 6 players minimum, and at least one player from each country, the same players for the 3 sports is recommended, but it could be organized otherwise.
o The game for each sport will last for 10 minutes
o Score: Won game 3 points
Draw game 1 point
Lost game 0 points
o The winner will be the team with the most points in the 3 sports.
o There will be a prize or award for each player and each team, especially for the winner.
o The games will be played in each country, each player will represent one country. When mobilities come it will be decided the pupils travelling in order to be able to play, if possible.
o The main democratic value to be enhanced through sports will be fair play.
This will be the FOCUS for the May 2014 meeting in Bulgaria
+ the pending topics to be reviewed
PENDING TOPICS TO BE PRESENTED:
· NEXT VIDEOCONFERENCE DATE, TIME AND TOPIC. DURING LAST MEETING IN POLAND, IT WAS SUGGESTED TO BE HELD AT THE END OF MAY ABOUT "EVALUATION ABOUT WHAT WE HAVE DONE SO FAR".
· PROGRESS ON TRADITIONAL STORY CHARACTER. REVISE EACH CHARACTER FROM EACH COUNTRY AND START DESIGNING A DRAFT TEXT OF THE PLAY.
· PROGRESS ON MULTIMEDIA PHRASE BOOK (at least 4 sentences from each 7 topics should be presented by each partner in Bulgaria)
· PROGRESS ON DEMOCRATIC VALUES LEAFLET AND BROCHURE.
· PROGRESS ON THE READING PLAN
· EVALUATION OF TASKS DONE SO FAR
· SETTING UP TASKS FOR THE NEXT MOBILITY IN TURKEY
· OTHER LIKELY TOPICS